Chalk the Block Home Edition
Saturday, September 19, 2020 | Entries due by 2 pm
Indian Creek Festival is cancelled due to COVID-19, but Chalk the Block is still on! All entries will be done off site…at your house, on a sidewalk, in a park, etc. and submitted electronically to Caldwell Fine Arts. Brighten up your neighborhood with some chalk art!
- Preregistration is free and required. Make sure to update your phone number, email, and address and sign the photo release.
- Pick up chalk (if needed) on Friday, September 18 from 6 – 7 pm at Jewett Auditorium, C of I. Enter the paking lot at 20th and Fillmore. Stay in your car and we’ll bring it to you.
- Submit entry by 2 pm on Saturday, September 19 by doing the following:
- Write #CFACreators in chalk above your art, visible in your photo
- Take a digital photo of your art
- Submit entry via email to email@example.com Include your name and Adult, Teen, or Child
- Post your entry to social media using #CFACreators @cfa_official @caldwellfinearts
- Encourage your friends and family to like, retweet, and share your entry on social media through the weekend. There will be one $100 People’s Choice Award for the entry with the most likes!
See Additional Rules in Registration Link or Below.