2112 Cleveland Blvd. Caldwell, ID 83605
caldwell fine arts facebook
Opera Elect with C of I Beat Beethoven 5k Stanislav Khristenko Jake Shimbakuro Boise Cello Collective Nutcracker Ballet Claras Tea Party Nutcracker JR Cirque Ziva Missoula Childrens BYU Folkdance Boise Baroque Orchestra Shuffle New Hot Club
caldwell fine arts buy tickets
inspire. entertain. educate

Registration is ongoing for the Caldwell Fine Art/College of Idaho Summer Choir Camp! Two sessions begin July 20 and July 27. Register now!

caldwell fine arts performance

Next Event

Opera Elect with C of I Alumni Guests

Thursday, September 17, 2015 Jewett Auditorium 7:00 pm $15, $10, $5 Adult
$8, $5, $3 Student/Child

Zachary Buker and Jordan Bowman are on a mission to make classical music fresh and accessible for everyone! They’ll be joined by distinguished Col- lege of Idaho alumni for this special Homecoming Week concert. Proceeds from the concert benefit student scholarships.

education

Give

Support the Arts

Did you know that ticket sales cover only 59% of Caldwell Fine Arts expenses? The other 41% comes from grants, sponsor- ships, and donations from people like you who understand the difference that arts make in a community. Please consider making a donation today to benefit our Educational Outreach programs, live performances, or Jewett Auditorium Renovations.

community

Arts Hub

Submit an event

Want to get out on the town this weekend? Need a lead vocalist for your garage band? Trying to find the right dance studio? Gotta have new art on the wall? The new Caldwell Fine Arts Arts Hub is the place to be! The arts are alive and well in Caldwell. See what’s hap- pening!
















caldwell fine arts performance

performance
For over 50 years, Caldwell Fine Arts has brought a world of arts to the Jewett Stage. Diverse performances from Magnificat to acrobats and ragtime to Rigoletto have all inspired generations of audiences. Read on to learn about the spectacular performances coming up next and reminisce about past shows.
education

education
We believe that experiences in the arts are vital ingredients in a child’s education. Through artist-in-residence visits, in-school assemblies, and programs in Jewett Auditorium, we inspire between 9,000 – 19,000 students annually. Learn about our Educational Outreach efforts and see how your school can participate!
community

Community
We love Caldwell! Caldwell Fine Arts is dedicated to improving our community by sponsoring public art at Indian Creek, contributing to the Skyrm and Davidson Scholarships at the College of Idaho, awarding community members Support of the Arts Awards, and participating in many community events and organizations.























proud sponsers